Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Your Love Notes

Hiiiiiii! I'm back! =] It's been a couple days since I've posted. But, tonight I worked on the first mini challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Blog. The challenge is to create a layout without photos. And here's what I came up with.

Everything in this layout came from my counterfeit kit. All I added was the glossy letter stickers, and the MM frame. BUT, the important thing is that I am using my stash and not buying anything! =]


Here is a closer look at the super old MM frame. I placed pop dots under the letter stickers, and the star embellishment.


Here are more prima flowers (my favorite for the minute) and I used the beads again.


I didnt want to display my journaling out in the open so I hid it inside a pocket. I wrote soe things on the back of the tag, but didn't want to share that =].

To be honest, I REALLY did not want to do this challenge. I did not know where I was going to begin but I dove in head first and this was the result. I think it's pretty, and I like it. Hope this inspires you guys to create as well!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice layout. I love the individual little circle tags. I think I have that old frame in my stash too. Isn't it great using up old stuff?
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. I'm a little nervous about this challenge, too. But i like the way you hid your journalling but kept the page interesting nonetheless. Gets my creative juices flowing... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did beautifully! What a great way to showcase your embellishments! I really like how you treated the journaling, too. I'm proud of you! :)

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge! I like the way your layout came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job...I was scared to do an "all journaling" layout too! It's beautiful!!!
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete