Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Collection Pack Organization


2 posts in 1 day!! =]

I wanted to start displaying my ideas for organization and maybe somebody can benefit from my storage solutions. Tonight I want to show you how I organize my collection packs. I consider a collection pack a set of papers, and any coordinating embellishments, rub-ons, stickers etc. I ONLY include the patterned paper, any embellishments from the same line, and cardstock. These are not kits. These holders only carry the things from the line that is labeled on the paper holder. I first start with a Cropper Hopper paper holder.



I take the small holders out of the large holder and place all of my contents from the collection pack inside.



I like a label on the outside of my holders. So I took the element sheet (from the Echo Park little girl line) and cut the Echo Park emblem, and the "Little Girl" title out.






Then, I adhere the stickers to the side of the holder.



And here are the rest of my Echo Park lines! =] Until the 3 newest one I just bought come in the mail! =]


1 comment: