Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Free Spirit

My husband has the most free spirited personality. And, I love it! He also takes the best photos! Such a photogenic guy he is. Here's my layout using Cosmo Cricut Boyfriend. The rub-ons are some VERY OLD (I think 5 years old) ones from fancy pants. American Crafts Thickers that I am not very happy with at all. You can see the letters are lifting and this is a brand new layout. I don't think I will be buying the vinly letters again. Anyway, Enjoy -- and happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessica! I love this layout! The colors are really fun! You might want to check your junk mail folder on your e-mail...we sent you a message. :)

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the DT for Counterfeit Kit Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm so excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the Counterfeit Kit Club DT!! I look forward to many fun challenges with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! I'm so happy to be working with you guys as well! :)

    ReplyDelete