Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop

Good Morning Everybody! And welcome to stop 24 of 26 of the The counterfeit Kit Blog Hop.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

You're almost to the end of this blog hop! Wasn't it fun checking out everybody's projects? So much beautiful inspiration!

This month's Blog Hop Challenge is...

Scraplift Yourself!!!

I chose this layout of my husband with 3 horozontal 4x6 photos [remember I only scrap 4x6 photo :)] for my inspiration. And, this is what I came up with.



Obviously you can see I did make a few changes. The most obciously ones would be the patterned papers behind the photos. In retrospect I would have Simply cut the couple inches off the paper and tucked it barely under the photos rather than using 7 an 8 inch sheets. After all, that is such a waste of paper. And, I'm all about saving :)! Well you're off to your next stop, Geri. And after Geri, last but not least is our amazing Bethany. I hope you have enjoyed all of our wonderful scraplifts, and hope you join us for both blog hops next month, one for the DT, and one for all of our fabulous followers! :)


Click here for your fabulous Geri! Enjoy.

25 comments:

  1. nice photos like the colours here bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love using 4x6 photos - great job! the three up design is always so successful and the paper behind the photos is a great addition. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the title!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet photos! Love your colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scraplift and lovely photos! You and your hubby look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scraplift! That 3-photo horizontal design is classic, I love to use it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ewwww....I must come back and check out your blog more ... I get easily distracted and you have a lot of pretties that can distract me

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are great photos- love the paper choices you made

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun layout. I love your photos.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely choices you made on this layout - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't believe you managed to get THREE 4 x 6 photos on one page! Amazing! Loving both of your layouts too - bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love using 4x6 photos! Great layout and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout! Love the strips of paper slightly cockeyed. And totally love that you were able to put 3 nice sized photos on the page without it feeling overwhelmed great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your original layout is awesome, and so is the lift! Both are really fun, and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your layouts! I also tend to use 4x6 photos. It is too hard to cut anything out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww! cute pictures! I remember seeing the original layout when I was visiting before, and I liked it. I also like the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet photos - I love the mixed colour/font title - very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the title! Nice job on your scraplift layout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty, bright and happy layout. Darling photos. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun colors, and love the title, great with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the tab and the arrow on the edges of the photos. Finally getting to the end of the blog hop - have really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete