I'm still learning thinks here so please forgive the 2 separate pages. Seriously hate when I'm putting the finishing touches on my pages, and I make a mistake. Like the ugly pink spot on the left page. Firstly, I used that bright pink doodlebug frill between the 2 sheets of patterned paper, but I spritzed some hoemade glimmer mist to soften the color (I guess you probably cant tell with this picture). Remember those bright white felt letter stickers I had in my kit?? Well I used a paint pen to color them a deeper red/pink color to better coordinate with the pages. I then took a paint brush and "painted" on my glimmer mist. I did not like how the red flowers that I added to my kit looked with this page so I dug into my stash to bring out some dark pink ones that matched better. Also spritzed those with glimmer mist. I am so burnt out on the using buttons for the center of my prima flowers and decided to step out of the box. I found these brand new beads that I bought way back when and added them to the center of the primas. I also dug out these letter stickers that I was about to purge. I didn't think I would use them because they were from a super old kit from five years ago. But, I'm glad that I didn't since some of the colors actually matched with my scheme.
Not sure why this picture is showing up upside down, but here are the things I used that I didn't already have in my kit. But, that's ok with me because all these things ALSO came from my stash! And the more options I have in my kit the better!
Hope you all have a great night and happy scrapping! =]