Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good Morning! =]

Today I will be working on uploading some layouts I have created. I think there is about 4 - I have posted them to FB already, but I'm new to this whole blogging thing and I want to give it a try. I'm also planning on heading to walmart later today with my little USB picture thingy to print a mass amount of pictures.

While at walmart I will be searching for the little spray bottle to make glimmer mists! =] This is a youtube video that I found about how to make your own glimmer mists. But, I think I will add some of my own PearlEx to the bottle (just to make it even more shinier! =] I love glimmer mist, but some of the more popular brands are too expensive (IMO). I've purchased a bunch of the Prima flowers that have been on clearance @ Michael's over the weekend, and I want to change around some of them so that I few more options (since I have soooooo many flowers now =]). So, check back later to see how the glimmer mist turned out!

Finally, after Brooklyn is in bed tonight I want to get started on my Counterfeit Kit for the month! =] I have some ideas, and have been really excited to get started but haven't been able to get around to it.
Well, this blogging thing has been fun. Can't wait to get back, and add some pictures! =]

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see some of your layouts and pictures...and I am your FIRST follower!!!

    ReplyDelete